Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Soundsnap FUN! FUN! FUN!

It took me a long time to do this task because I had a pretty good time checking out all of these little loops and sounds.
Eventually I decided on the sound clip titled: "Various Horror". Unreal Ambiances-Horror-Various Horror.

It's a super creepy sound byte and I thought we could use it to promote our little Halloween/library trick or treat day.

Also, Amie Street is the bomb. I love that it plugged in my Pandora user name and helped sort through the bajillions of indie artists on their site to isolate what I would love mostly.

Amie Street introduced me to the band "Cymbals Eat Guitars". I really liked their music and can't wait to really spend some time with this site that is new to me...

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mik,
    I didn't even realize that you could have Pandora picks help you sort throught the music on Amie St.
    Very cool. Thanks for pointing that out chicky.
    glo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bomb?!?!?! Oh, thank you so much for taking me all the way back to 1995. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Sounddogs.com (http://www.sounddogs.com/) and we carry virtually all sound effects and production music libraries ever published (over 100,000 music tracks and over 400,000 sound effects) as well as thousands of loops and samples. Just came across this post and thought I'd drop a line in case someone found us to be an interesting resource :)

    ReplyDelete