Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Masterfile Premier

At first, I got on Masterfile looking for a 1983 Toyota Tercel through Consumer Reports.I guess that the make/model of the car was too vintage for any information to be in the data base.
So, I went on to check out Dyson vacuum cleaners. I've had one for 5 years and it works really well, but I was thinking about donating it and getting a newer model.
Consumer Reports was really helpful. I was able to look at the newer models and learn about why you would want to replace a vacuum cleaner with a life-time guarantee.The newer Dyson's are smaller and don't require complete removal of the hose attachment to use it.

Next, I searched for Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in the Biographical Resources from our research tab. There was plenty to read. It gave me 11 different options.

No comments:

Post a Comment